One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

Topic: Official SimYukkuri Thread [Current Release in OP]

Posted under General

Yu05

Machiavelli70 said:
Things I found out: Stalk births are kill because the mother sleeps normally and doesn't wake up for hunger, which means, even when right next to the food, the hunger rate outstrips the sleep timing, kos die, then she dies as she takes damage.

What about the fact that kos starve to death even if you splash the mother with water to keep her from sleeping?

  • ID: 9383
  • Permalink
  • mad hatter

    Yu05 said:
    What about the fact that kos starve to death even if you splash the mother with water to keep her from sleeping?

    Since you're already intervening, why don't you give the mother some juice instead of soaking? Soaking will just drop morale.

    Machiavelli70 said:

    For players: and your yukkuri will never like you.

    It's ironic that they become uneasy in fanon if alone, but in this game, that's the only way for them to be happy. Start with one adult nicehead and give them an auto feeder and self-cleaning toilet or yunba. That's it.

  • ID: 9384
  • Permalink
  • Yu05

    mad_hatter said:
    Since you're already intervening, why don't you give the mother some juice instead of soaking? Soaking will just drop morale.

    Because I was responding to Machiavelli70's statement that because the mother does not eat therefore the ko dies, when the fact is nothing the mother eats effects(as for as I can tell) the ko.

  • ID: 9385
  • Permalink
  • Yu05

    Is SimYukkuri waiting for something, is it going to update soon? I hate to ask, but its hard to find useful information on this forum.

  • ID: 9417
  • Permalink
  • Eternity

    Yu05 said:
    Is SimYukkuri waiting for something, is it going to update soon? I hate to ask, but its hard to find useful information on this forum.

    Nothing is in the works at the moment.

  • ID: 9418
  • Permalink
  • SaintTobias

    Is anyone else having issues with saving and loading in 2.53 version?

  • ID: 9459
  • Permalink
  • gay-pants

    SaintTobias said:
    Is anyone else having issues with saving and loading in 2.53 version?

    saving and loading has always been broken in that one. I think it works better if you remove every object except the Yukkuri though

  • ID: 9460
  • Permalink
  • gay-pants

    when are we gonna start working on this game again, by the way? maybe next summer break?

  • ID: 9461
  • Permalink
  • SaintTobias

    So how exactly does the stuff in the Mod folder work? There's a bunch of random stuff that isn't even used in the game. Here's one of the pics in it, seems to be for some sort of break in event or something, but there's nothing like that in the game.

    http://i.imgur.com/bJ58zZS.jpg

  • ID: 9508
  • Permalink
  • Newbie

    Where should I start on this game?

  • ID: 9716
  • Permalink
  • gay-pants

    Newbie said:
    Where should I start on this game?

    buy a yukkuri

    do things to it

  • ID: 9718
  • Permalink
  • Wicktum

    Which IDK do you use? Netbeans, eclipse or something else? Learning java programming at school, thought I can try to do something with the game.

  • ID: 9852
  • Permalink
  • Eternity

    Wicktum said:
    Which IDK do you use? Netbeans, eclipse or something else? Learning java programming at school, thought I can try to do something with the game.

    IDE*
    and it was done in Eclipse. If you're just learning programming the code will probably be pretty difficult to work with, as its a bunch of sporadically commented spaghetti.

  • ID: 9868
  • Permalink
  • Won't Take It Easy

    Eternity said:
    IDE*
    and it was done in Eclipse. If you're just learning programming the code will probably be pretty difficult to work with, as its a bunch of sporadically commented spaghetti.

    Working as a software developer, I can tell you that if you want to do this as a career you really need to get used to sporadically commented spaghetti.

  • ID: 9869
  • Permalink
  • RP

    So nothing new about the game ?

  • ID: 10031
  • Permalink
  • RP

    So nothing new about the game ?

  • ID: 10032
  • Permalink
  • RP

    RP said:
    So nothing new about the game ?

    Sorry for the double post

  • ID: 10033
  • Permalink
  • Wicktum

    RP said:
    So nothing new about the game ?

    It's a mystery~
    Personally I suspect it's pretty much dead, but I could be wrong. Would be nice to know if it's still hanging in there or if it died a silent death.

  • ID: 10160
  • Permalink